Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner (or breakfast any time of day?) It's even better when you can eat locally, too! Thanks to our CSA from the Intervale Food Hub and the 5 Corners Farmers' Market, we had delicious breakfast for dinner last night: a local egg and cheese sandwich.
- Sesame Wheat bread from O Bread Bakery in Shelburne, VT
- 1-year old sharp cheddar cheese from Shelburne Farms
- Fresh farm eggs from a local vendor at the farmers' market
Absolutely delicious, all fresh, and all local ingredients. It doesn't get much better than local!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Watch Roald Dahl's The Witches on HBO Max + Activity Pages - October 23, 2020
- Joe Biden Has an Island on Animal Crossing and I'm Here for It! - October 21, 2020
- Best Quotes from Love and Monsters - October 20, 2020