Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner (or breakfast any time of day?) It's even better when you can eat locally, too! Thanks to our CSA from the Intervale Food Hub and the 5 Corners Farmers' Market, we had delicious breakfast for dinner last night: a local egg and cheese sandwich.
- Sesame Wheat bread from O Bread Bakery in Shelburne, VT
- 1-year old sharp cheddar cheese from Shelburne Farms
- Fresh farm eggs from a local vendor at the farmers' market
Absolutely delicious, all fresh, and all local ingredients. It doesn't get much better than local!
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021