The Big Game is just around the corner. Whether you're hosting a party on the Big Game day or want something easy for your next tailgate party, this Margarita and Beer Margarita recipe is an easy refreshing party beverage for your game watching.
Margarita & Beer Margarita
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounce your favorite beer
- 3-ounce strawberry margarita mix (alcoholic)
- watermelon and orange slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add triple sec, fresh lime juice, margarita mix, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice cubes
- Top with your favorite beer and give it a slow stir.
- Garnish with slices of fresh fruit like watermelon and orange slices.
Pair this with our Baby Back Rib Tostada
- New Halloween-Themed ‘Disney After Hours BOO BASH’ Coming to Magic Kingdom - May 7, 2021
- From Cradle to Stage Series Review - May 6, 2021
- A QUIET PLACE 2 – Final Trailer & Featurette Available - May 6, 2021