The Big Game is just around the corner. Whether you're hosting a party on the Big Game day or want something easy for your next tailgate party, this Margarita and Beer Margarita recipe is an easy refreshing party beverage for your game watching.
Margarita & Beer Margarita
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounce your favorite beer
- 3-ounce strawberry margarita mix (alcoholic)
- watermelon and orange slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add triple sec, fresh lime juice, margarita mix, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice cubes
- Top with your favorite beer and give it a slow stir.
- Garnish with slices of fresh fruit like watermelon and orange slices.
Pair this with our Baby Back Rib Tostada
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET on Blu-Ray on February 26 - February 20, 2019
- How to Use Disney MaxPass at Disneyland - February 19, 2019
- COME FROM AWAY coming to Portland February 26, 2019 - February 19, 2019