We love our Captain America. In honor of the Avengers Infinity War, we have Captain America Edible Cookie Dough. We love Avengers Treats and Red, White, and Blue treats to celebrate #TeamCap. This Captain America Marvel Edible Cookie Dough is a Red, White, and Blue Edible Cookie Dough treat that's perfect for any Marvel Party. Check out this recipe for edible sugar cookie dough.
Captain America Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup of patriotic Sprinkles
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and mix until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the flour, 1/4 C of the flour at a time just until all combined
- Mix in the Patriotic sprinkles using a rubber spatula
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out portions or eat out of the bowl yourself!
- Make sure you have a big glass of milk!
Check out our Captain America Cocktail
- Thunder Force on Netflix – A Review, Almost Heroes - April 9, 2021
- Classic Gin and Tonic - April 8, 2021
- An Interview with Karla Souza on her role as Marina in ABC's “Home Economics” - April 7, 2021