Spring is the perfect time for getting outdoors. The weather starts to break, the sun begins to shine, and the air is fresh and lively. Spring means picnics and picnic food. We love being able to spend time outdoors and we love creating perfect spring picnic pairings. We created this delicious Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts. Very quick, easy, and portable for picnics, and they pair delightfully with vibrant, light, bright white wines.
Thanks to CK Mondavi and Family for sponsoring this spring picnic pairings post. As always, all opinions are our own.
We created this delicious Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts. Very quick and easy and portable for picnics, and their pair delightfully with a selection of light, bright white wines. We loved pairing the Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts with the CK Mondavi and Family Chardonnay, but it also paired beautifully with the CK Mondavi and Family Pinot Grigio and CK Mondavi and Family Sauvignon Blanc, as well.
The Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts are a fresh, lemony mini tart puff pastry crust with lemon cheesecake filling.
Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
- 17.3 oz. package of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, 1/2 package (1 sheet), thawed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. lemon curd
- 4 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh blueberries
- Mini cupcake or tartlet tin
- Nonstick baking spray
- Piping bag or Ziploc bag
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray the tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Lay the puff pastry out and cut it into to 2″ squares (you should get about 20).
- Place each square over a cup in the tin and press down with the back of a spoon or a tart tamper.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden.
- While pastry cups are baking, prepare the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 45-60 seconds.
- Blend in the lemon curd until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pipe the lemon cheesecake blend into the cups.
- Refrigerate cups for 20 minutes to get them to set.
- Top each cup with a blueberry.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 37mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 1g
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Bowers & Wilkins Formation : Performance Sound for Your Home Audio - August 17, 2019
- Back-to-School Lunches Made Easy with Santa Cruz Organics - August 15, 2019
- Altec Lansing RockBox XL Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker - August 14, 2019