Here's a great recipe for More-is-More S’mores from Pixar's Inside Out for you to enjoy while you wait for the movie to arrive in theatres on June 19.
More-is-More S’mores Recipe
INGREDIENTS (serves 8)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1 pound) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 20–22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1–1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
Have you watched the Pixar Inside Out Trailer?
Like INSIDE OUT on Facebook
Follow INSIDE OUT on Instagram
Follow INSIDE OUT on Pinterest
Follow Disney/Pixar on YouTube
INSIDE OUT opens in theatres everywhere on June 19th!
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021