Here's a great recipe for No-Cry Comfort Food Mac and Cheese from Pixar's Inside Out for you to enjoy while you wait for the movie to arrive in theatres on June 19.
No-Cry Comfort Food Mac and Cheese
INGREDIENTS (serves 4–6)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 8-ounces shredded Italian four-cheese blend
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1-lb. elbow macaroni, cooked & kept warm
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, stirring untilcombined. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until golden (do not let
- Add milk to butter mixture, whisking until completely smooth.
- Simmer mixture, stirring frequently, until sauce coats the back of a spoon,5-8 minutes.
- Add cheese to saucepan in batches, stirring until completely melted. Add saltand pepper, stirring to combine.
- Place cooked macaroni in a large bowl. Add cheese sauce, stirring to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Have you watched the Pixar Inside Out Trailer?
Like INSIDE OUT on Facebook
Follow INSIDE OUT on Instagram
Follow INSIDE OUT on Pinterest
Follow Disney/Pixar on YouTube
INSIDE OUT opens in theatres everywhere on June 19th!
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021