Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. In fact, when I was a kid, I would often ask my mom to make cheesecake or black forest cake for a birthday cake. Those were my two top choices every time. This easy, no-bake Peeps Cheesecake Cups recipe is a quick cheesecake treat for Easter or any holiday you can buy Peeps marshmallow treats for.
Peeps Cheesecake Cups
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 2 dessert dishes
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the crust and put it on the bottom of the dessert dish.
- 1 tub of pre-made cheesecake filling
- Food coloring, pink and yellow
- 2 disposable pastry bags
- Divide the pre-made cheesecake filling into 2 bowls
- Add pink food coloring to one bowl and mix until food coloring is evenly divided; repeat with yellow food coloring.
- Scoop each of the cheesecake fillings into a disposable pastry bag, one color in each bag.
- Cut off the pastry bag tip
- Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake into the dessert dish
- Begin to pipe the cheesecake in layers one color at a time into the dessert dishes.
Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Add ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until mixture if firm and starting to stand on its own.
- Scoop the whipped cream into a pastry bag. Use the star tip.
- Pipe on whipped cream on top of the cheesecake in the dessert dishes.
- Place a peep on the side of the whipped cream and sprinkle some decorative sprinkles.
Check out our Peeps Pretzel Rods
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Best Buy In-Home Consultation - September 12, 2019
- Last-Minute Back-to-School Must-Haves - September 11, 2019
- Jordan Wine Dinner Featuring Jordan Winery at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse at Ilani - September 11, 2019