Just in time for Halloween, we have this spooky Poison Apple cocktail! Surprise and delight your Halloween guests with this bubbly concoction (and you can leave out the vodka for a kid's version, too!). Bonus?! This Halloween cocktail glows in the dark!
Poison Apple Cocktail
- Jones Cane Sugar Soda Green Apple, 12 oz. bottle
- 3 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 2 1-in. cubes dry ice
- 2 glasses
- Place each 1-in. cube of dry ice* in your glasses.
- Slowly pour half of the Jones Cane Sugar Soda Green Apple over each cube of dry ice.
- Add 1.5 oz. of vanilla vodka to each glass.
- Watch the brew bubble and brew.
- Enjoy once the bubbles stop.
*Be careful, dry ice is harmful on bare skin. Handle dry ice with gloves and tongs.
Check out this Spooky Old Fashioned Cocktail
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Howl-O-Ween at Great Wolf Lodge - October 14, 2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms – Final Trailer and Coloring Pages - October 11, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp on Digital and Blu-Ray - October 9, 2018