Unicorns and rainbows are all the rage. Your kids (or you!) will love our fun and easy Rainbow Unicorn Bark. It's a perfect treat for Valentine's Day, Easter, a kid's party, springtime, or any time just because it's fun!
Contains affiliate links.
Rainbow Unicorn Bark
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of purple candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of blue candy melts
- 1 bag of each pink, blue, and purple Sixlets
- 1 container of each pink and purple sugar sprinkles
- 12 pieces of the rainbows, horseshoes, and hearts from a box of Lucky Charms
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
- Double boiler
- Cut out a piece of wax paper to fit the bottom of the cookie sheet.
- Melt the white candy melts using a double boiler.
- Pour onto the cookie sheet with the wax paper.
- Melt the purple candy melt and then dollop some purple around the white candy melt.
- Melt the pink candy melt and the dollop around the white and purple.
- Do the same with the blue candy melts.
- Take a butter knife or toothpick and swirl all the candy melts combined.
- Sprinkle the Sixlets, marshmallows, and sprinkles all over the bark.
- Put in fridge for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Break into pieces and then enjoy!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG on Blu-Ray May 19 - May 19, 2020
- Star Wars Recipes - May 4, 2020
- Using the Pandemic as an Opportunity for Self-Improvement - May 4, 2020