With Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theatres December 16th, we had to have a cocktail in honor of the movie. Our Jyn and Juice is a classic gin and juice cocktail made in honor of Jyn, the female lead in the new Rogue One movie. Gin and juice is typically made with gin and some citrus juice to cut the harshness of the gin. Orange is a standard choice, and we like the blend of orange and pineapple together.
Rogue One Cocktail – Jyn and Juice
- 1.5 oz. gin
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- Orange or Tangerine slice
- Add gin, orange juice, and pineapple juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Strain over ice in a rocks glass.
- Serve with a tangerine or orange slice for garnish.
- Museum Hack is the Best Way to Tour a New Museum - August 3, 2021
- Nickelodeon’s “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” Curse of the Shadows - August 2, 2021
- Collection Of Best JUNGLE CRUISE Movie Quotes - July 31, 2021