With Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theatres December 16th, we had to have a cocktail in honor of the movie. Our Jyn and Juice is a classic gin and juice cocktail made in honor of Jyn, the female lead in the new Rogue One movie. Gin and juice is typically made with gin and some citrus juice to cut the harshness of the gin. Orange is a standard choice, and we like the blend of orange and pineapple together.
Rogue One Cocktail – Jyn and Juice
- 1.5 oz. gin
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. pineapple juice
- Orange or Tangerine slice
- Add gin, orange juice, and pineapple juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Strain over ice in a rocks glass.
- Serve with a tangerine or orange slice for garnish.
- The Magician's Elephant Interview - March 20, 2023
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: HONOR AMONG THIEVES Review - March 20, 2023
- Boston Strangler Review - March 17, 2023
Karen Glatt says
This drink looks so pretty and delicious! I would love to make this drink. Thanks for the recipe for the Star Wars drink.