I’m not a fad dieter and I don’t tout weight-loss products as being the miracle cure for weight loss. We all know that a good balanced and reduced-calorie diet with exercise is the only sure way to lose weight in a healthy manner. That said, I do recognize and have experienced the benefits of adding raspberry ketones and green tea extract to boost your metabolism and weight loss. Skinny Jane “Skinny Burn” does just that.
The dietary supplement “Skinny Burn” is primarily Raspberry Ketone Extract, Green Tea extract, and Caffeine. It was formulated to help you not be so hungry, burn body fat more efficiently, and give you energy. Skinny Burn contains a special combination of 9 ingredients that work together to make your body a fat burning and energy producing machine. Skinny Burn does contain 50 mg. of caffeine per capsule, and you will be getting 100–200 mg of caffeine daily (about the same amount as in a strong cup of coffee), so if you are caffeine sensitive, this product may not be a good choice for you.
By taking Skinny Burn and eating sensibly for 10 days, you could lose up to 10 pounds. Here's the sample menu option to combine with Skinny Burn.
- When you wake up: 2 Skinny Burn capsules and 16 oz. of water
- Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 cup of berries, 1 cup of green tea
- 10 a.m.: celery with 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter, 1 cup of green tea
- Lunch: 1/4 cup almonds, 1 apple, 1 string cheese, 1 cup of water
- 2:30 p.m.: 1 or 2 Skinny Burn Capsules with 8 oz. of water
- 3 p.m.: 1 cup of berries plus 2 tbsp. of Cool Whip, 8 oz. of water
- Dinner: 4–6 oz. of lean meat, 1–2 cups of steamed vegetables, 1 cup of decaf green tea.
Enter to Win $20 Towards Skinny Burn
One winner will receive a $20 promo code that you can use toward Skinny Burn on Amazon.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021