Mac and cheese of any form is always a hit in our house. I guess that isn't surprising given that we have four kids; what kid doesn't love mac and cheese? Whether we make baked macaroni and cheese or we make slow cooker macaroni and cheese, you can be assured someone asks for it at least once a week. This ooey, gooey goodness will hit the spot with the cheese lovers in your life. You can start it before you pick the kids up and it will be ready just in time for dinner. That is winning on all accounts.
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- optional: green onions
- In a medium pan over high heat, boil noodles to al dente stage (about 5–6 minutes), drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (including noodles) in a slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with green onions (optional) and extra cheese on top.
If you liked this recipe, you might like our Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Best Quotes - September 22, 2021