I travel. A lot. For those of you who follow me on social media, you may have noticed that I was actually traveling almost the entire month of October. So I have some purse essentials that I take with me wherever I travel to help keep me healthy with my busy lifestyle.
Some of these purse essentials are my go-to products that I keep in there every day, like medically necessary things (inhaler), and others items are things that just make my life easier.
Some of the items in my purse are essentials that I can't live without when I'm on the road because who knows where I'll be able to grab the item when I need it.
And as new products come on the market or my friends tell me about new products, those essentials shift just a bit. So what's in my purse? My Purse Essentials of course! What are my go-to travel essentials?
Centrum VitaMints, Advil Tablet Vial, ChapStick Total Hydration, gum, hair ties.
ChapStick is something I can't live without. I think I've been addicted since I was a kid. The new ChapStick Total Hydration is the cat's meow. I always have a backup because sometimes you misplace one.
And hair ties? You can never have enough. Someone often needs to borrow one. Plus, you never know when you'll need one for some MacGyver act. Hair ties are so versatile.
Here are the features of three of my favorites Purse Essentials. Check out these items at Walmart:
- New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water
- No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor
- Introducing a refreshing new way to get your vitamins
- Essential Vitamins. Minty Taste!
Advil Tablet Vial
- The original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years
- Nothing’s stronger, longer-lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers)
- Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold. I've got enough osteoarthritis in my knee for several people. The curse of competitive gymnastics and other sports as a child. Fortunately, Advil helps.
ChapStick Total Hydration
- 100% Natural
- Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils
- Instantly smooths and moisturizes
- Visibly renews lips
- With omega 6 & 9
- Clinically proven healthier looking lips