It's winter, which means it's cold outside and sometimes we get colds. Nothing is a great way to start kicking that cold like a classic hot toddy. We've done a classic hot toddy on the blog before, but this Spiced Hot Toddy-inspired recipe infused with cinnamon and orange and made with my favorite Maker's Mark will be the perfect way to warm you from the inside and maybe even help kick that winter cold! Thanks to Maker's Mark for hosting this #MakeItTealicious Hot Toddy Challenge.
Spiced Hot Toddy
- 1 part Maker's Mark
- 4 parts tea, we used Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Orange Slice
- 1 Cinnamon Stick, optional
- Make tea as directed.
- In a glass mug, add whiskey and tea.
- Add honey. Stir
- Garnish with orange slice and cinnamon stick if desired.
- Serve warm.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Wear OS by Google + Michael Kors Access Runway Smartwatch - December 17, 2018
- Venom on BluRay 12/18 + Giveaway - December 17, 2018
- Director Rob Marshall Talks Mary Poppins Returns - December 17, 2018