I love Mason Jars and any beverage I can drink from them. This refreshing Strawberry Cucumber Lemonade Punch is the perfect Mason Jar cocktail: refreshing and light and perfect for sharing or mixing a little extra to save for later.
This post contains affiliate links.
Strawberry Cucumber Lemonade Punch
This punch was made using a 32-ounce Mason jar-style glass.
- 3 tablespoons Country Time Strawberry Lemonade Mix
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Hibiscus Gourmet Simple Syrup
- 3 1/2 cups chilled water
- 4 ounces Reyka Vodka
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, sliced, and cut in half
- 5 medium strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 strawberry for garnish
- 1 cucumber slice for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Spoon 3 tbsps. of strawberry lemonade mix into a 32-ounce Mason jar, add chilled water then mix well.
- Add ginger hibiscus simple syrup, vodka, and continue to mix.
- Add sliced cucumber and strawberries.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a halved strawberry and a slice of cucumber.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
If you like this recipe, you might like The Absolem
- Museum Hack is the Best Way to Tour a New Museum - August 3, 2021
- Nickelodeon’s “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” Curse of the Shadows - August 2, 2021
- Collection Of Best JUNGLE CRUISE Movie Quotes - July 31, 2021