Last week I was invited by Heather of Heather Likes Food to a #TreeTopPlaydate at the great family-friendly The Play Boutique. They had excellent space for running around and playing with friends. Even my 11-year-old had a good time climbing around.
We were treated to a healthy lunch by Tree Top and chatted with fellow local moms. They also provided food crafts for the kids and we got to sample the new Tree Top Fruit Full Smoothies.
The smoothies are convenient, shelf-stable beverages available in Strawberry and Mango. They can be a great way to increase your daily fruit intake. Each serving of Tree Top Fruit Full contains 3g of fiber and 10 percent daily value of vitamin C. They're also made with 100 percent real fruit and contain no high fructose corn syrup or added sugar, which means they are a healthy beverage for my kids! Tree Top Fruit Full saves time by providing a quick and easy way to enjoy a smoothie without the hassle of the blender. Tree Top Fruit Full packs in the nutrition moms and dads seek, with a taste that everyone in the family can enjoy. I call that winning.
After the smoothie samples, we got to sample a Strawberry Mojito Mocktail that Heather put together for us. Yum!
Recipe by Heather Cheney of Heather Likes Food
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 of a fresh lime
- 1/2 cup Tree Top Fruit Full (Strawberry)
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Place mint leaves, sugar, and lime wedge in a glass.
- Use a muddler or back end of a large wooden spoon to crush the mint and lime and dissolve the sugar.
- Fill glass almost to the top with ice. Pour Fruit Full smoothie over the ice, followed by the club soda.
- Garnish with an additional lime wedge and add more sugar to taste.