Time for Sunday Social! This week’s questions are all 4s.
1. 4 favorite things to do on the weekend?
Spend time with my family, sleep, workout, cook
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend?
Jaqui, my best friend, knows me better than anyone else in the world, maybe even better than my husband knows me. She’s beautiful, smart, and hysterical. She’s a wonderful mother and wife. She’s an amazing singer. I could go on, but the list is for four.
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000?
Honestly, $100,000 wouldn’t go very far. I’d buy a new car, pad my savings account, go on vacation with the family, and remodel my kitchen.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve read?
I’ve got lots of favorite books. It’s hard to narrow to just four. “Let’s Pretend This Never Happened” by Jenny Lawson (@thebloggess). It’s hysterical and heartwarming all at the same time.
I’m a sucker for Nicholas Sparks. “Safe Haven” and “The Lucky One” both made me cry, as did “The Notebook.” I love his books.
“To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee is one of my all-time favorites. It may top the list.
The “Twilight” series by Stephanie Meyer is another favorite. Far from amazingly well-written literature, there was something about the love story that just sucked me in.
5. 4 favorite snack foods?
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, if it has Ben and Jerry on the label, it’s a favorite. I love Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish Crackers. Fresh mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil I could eat until the cows come home. It’s such a tasty snack and pretty good for you. Wine. Wine counts as a snack food, right?
6. 4 things that you must do daily?
Drink coffee. Hug and kiss my kiddos. Snuggle with my hubby. Enjoy life.
Next week’s questions
All questions about time:
- INTERVIEW Ming-Na Wen Talks Animation for Pencils vs. Pixels - November 23, 2023
- The Marvels Easter Eggs - November 10, 2023
- INTERVIEW: Bay Dariz and Phil Earnest Talk Pencils vs Pixels - November 1, 2023