This Week’s Questions for Social Sunday:
1. Favorite type of workout to do?
Les Mills Body Combat. It’s such an amazing workout and so much fun! By the time 45 minutes are up and it's time to warm down, I'm just getting started!
2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
I have a few. Dark Chocolate and Sea Salted Caramels from Lake Champlain Chocolates is right up there at the top. The dangerous part is that the store is bout 500 feet from my office.
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
I have a bad habit of remembering to turn off the oven. The buzzer goes off, I pull out the food, and sometimes another 5 minutes or so goes by before the lightbulb goes off in my head reminding me to turn off the stove.
4. Post-Its or phone reminders? Why?
Phone reminders. As long as I set the alert for a few minutes before, I never forget what I needed to remember. Sticky notes, on the other hand, I am continually losing, which defeats the purpose,
5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
How about a series of photos? Last Friday at the BlissDom Girls Night Out, I got 25 minutes of one-on-one time with Chris Mann. He bought me a Makers and Ginger and we danced and chatted. Good times. What’s not to make a girl smile?
Next week's questions
These are all about Pinterest:
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
2. What is your favorite food pin?
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
6. Share one more random pin you love.
Thanks for stopping by and reading!