Time for Sunday Social! This week's questions are all about Twitter:
1. When did you join twitter?
I've been on Twitter since early 2009 with my @JSPD account. I was on earlier, but deleted my first account as I didn't really “get” what Twitter was about yet. I couldn't get my original handle back (@jana) so my photography and design business won its initials as my new handle.
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
I have lots of favorites to follow. How do I pick just one? Kit (@blogdangerously) is pretty awesome. I participate in her Friday night #winechat quite often. She's always got something entertaining to say.
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
Hands down, Shemar Moore is my favorite “hottest” celeb to follow. He actually tweets a ton and includes lots of photos of his fine self.
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
Yes, quite a few times. It feels so nice! It cane make me smile and feel giddy for days afterward!
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
I have several brand favorites, I suppose, but after their amazingly quick social media genius during this year's Super Bowl power outage, Oreo Cookie (@oreo) is a must-follow for me and for anyone who pays attention to social media.
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess (@thebloggess), is one of my favorites. She is HYSTERICAL. Can't get enough of her.
Leslie Sbrocco (@lesliesbrocco) is a brilliant woman who knows more wine and the wine industry than just about anyone else I'm connected to.
Ann Zuccardy (@annzuccardy) is a communications genius (although she may humbly decline that title). Interested in communications and social media professionally? She is the woman to follow.
And if you don't follow me (@JSPD), you probably should.
Next week's questions
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021