This Sweet Wine and Bourbon Punch is the perfect blend of two of my favorite poisons: wine and bourbon! This cocktail is a great drink for an afternoon one-off served on a porch or as a party-pleasing beverage served punch-style mixed up for your next party.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Sweet Wine & Bourbon Punch
- 5 ounces Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon
- 4 Ounces Stella Rosa Black Wine
- Fresh Cherries
- Orange Slices
- Crushed Ice
- Cocktail glasses
- In a cocktail shaker add Black Cherry Bourbon, black wine, orange juice, and fresh ice.
- Secure the cocktail shaker lid and shake until the cows come home, 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with cut cherries and half slices of oranges.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
Since you liked this post, you might also enjoy this Bourbon Chocolate Pudding