Celebrating St. Patrick's Day or simply looking for a green festive cocktail for an upcoming event or celebration? This Tequila Irishman Cocktail is a fantastic St. Patrick's Day option, because let's face it—green beer consumption should have ended in college. This Tequila Irishman Cocktail is so tasty you're going to want to make it a year-round delight.
The Tequila Irishman Cocktail
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz creme de menthe
- 1 oz tequila
- 3 oz Fever Tree elderberry tonic water
- crushed green candy rim
- Crush green candy in a food processor, smear the rim with simple syrup and dredge the rim through the crushed candy, set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker add creme de menthe, tequila, elderberry club soda, and ice.
- Using a long-handled cocktail spoon stir ingredients for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a prepared serving glass.