So let’s say you only have one day for fun at a theme park. Or maybe you’ve been to a theme park several times and you are looking for a new experience. The VIP Experience at Universal Orlando Resort is a fantastic tour, whether it’s your inaugural theme park experience or you’re simply looking for a different experience. The VIP Experience at Universal Orlando Resort is so much more than simply a Priority Front of the Line Access so that you don’t have to wait in long lines—but yes, it’s an amazing tool to skip those long park lines, too, especially on popular rides, some of which don’t have an Express Pass available.
Our Universal Orlando Resort VIP Experience guides were knowledgeable. All VIP Experience guides are knowledgeable, but Dave and Katrina, were fantastic. The VIP Experience guides a have extra information on park history, park attractions, rides, and behind-the-scenes info that you can’t get by being a regular park pass holder for a day. You get access to their training and experience that make your visit a whole new experience that is available to a VIP Experience guest. As you walk through the park you learn pieces of history that you wouldn’t otherwise learn. You hear fun stories about the development and history of the rides and attractions.
We spent the day at both parks and between 11 am and 6 pm here's what we did:
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- The Revenge of The Mummy
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ride 3-D
- E.T. Adventure
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
- Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringott’s
- Hogwarts Express
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Dragon Challenge (both loops)
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- The Raptor Encounter
- Dudley Do-Right's Rip Saw Falls®
- Doctor Doom’s Fear Fall
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
All in all we did 15 rides and attractions—including the hottest rides in the park, had time for a sit-down lunch at Lombard’s Seafood Grille, did a meet and greet with Megatron, and still had about 90 minutes of free time for Spells, shopping, frozen Butterbeer and more.
I adored the VIP Experience. It was a very different experience than any theme park experience I've ever had before.
Prices for the VIP Experience vary depending on the time of year and you can choose to do one park or two. Along with a personal guide you get Along with a personal guide, you also get:
- Priority Front of the Line Access to all rides and attractions including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D and all of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ attractions and experiences.
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours and exclusive Meet & Greets
- Complementary Valet Parking (1 Vehicle, Based on Availability)
- Continental Breakfast to start your day
- Reserved Seating at shows*
- Exclusive Viewing Areas for Universal's Superstar Parade® and Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories® nighttime show at Universal Studios Florida® only.
- Tours are date and time specific.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Luxury Linens for Back to School - August 20, 2019
- Bowers & Wilkins Formation : Performance Sound for Your Home Audio - August 17, 2019
- Back-to-School Lunches Made Easy with Santa Cruz Organics - August 15, 2019