We love smoothies in our house. Quick, easy, and healthy, smoothies are great snacks or get-up-and-go fuel for breakfast. This 2-ingredient Banana Orange Smoothie couldn’t be easier. Packed with Potassium, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C, this smoothie is a great smoothie for your morning workout or a mid-day snack.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Two-Ingredient Banana Orange Smoothie
- In a Nutri Ninja or similar blender, combine one peeled banana and one peeled, separated orange. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar or if you have prepared in the smoothie cup, drink straight from there.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Best Quotes - September 22, 2021