Yesterday I spent the morning at Church & Dwight Co. in Vancouver, Washington, learning how Vitafusion and Walmart are committed to and partnering to invest in America. Vitafusion just opened up two new plants in Washington State, supplying more than 400 jobs in the Pacific Northwest. Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and Walmart proudly support and invest in local communities by continuing to support jobs that support U.S. manufacturing.
Thanks to Bloggin’ Mamas for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Joined by employees, other local officials, community leaders and representatives from Walmart celebrated local manufacturing and the existing 400+ jobs at their two manufacturing facilities in the Vancouver, WA, area.
Deborah Herron, Director, Public Affairs, Walmart, Inc., commended Walmart’s 10-year commitment to buy an additional $250 billion in products supporting American jobs by 2023.
Rick Spann, Executive Vice President of Global Operations, Church & Dwight Co., spoke about how the Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Vancouver facility will produce over 1.6 billion gummies this year to be sold across the country. Additionally, to increase sustainability, all Church & Dwight U.S.-based operations aim to use 100% renewable electricity by end 2018.
Ridgefield Mayor Ron Onslow spoke about Vitafusion's local manufacturing facilities and the benefit to the region.
vitafusion, the #1 Adult Gummy Vitamin Brand, has revolutionized the dietary supplement industry with five simple words: “We Make Nutrition Taste Good.™” Their introduction of a full range of delicious, gummy vitamins and supplements has provided consumers with an enjoyable and convenient alternative to traditional vitamin pills and tablets.
Through their products, they deliver adult gummy vitamins and kids gummy vitamins under the L’il Critters™ brand to support healthy and active lifestyles. Latest additions to the portfolio include:
- vitafusion™ Simply Good is a masterful fusion of the juice from delicious, crisp, Pacific Northwest pears and golden clover honey, balanced with essential nutrients, with no high-fructose corn syrup, gluten, or artificial flavors.
- vitafusion™ Everyday Energy contains nutrients to support energy production and alertness so you can confidently keep pace with your active life.
- L’il Critters™ Fruit n’ Honey is a delicious gummy vitamin that is rooted in wholesomeness, nutrition, and a taste kids love. Made with the golden goodness from honey bees, real pear juice, and uses natural flavors and colors sourced from fruits and veggies—without any gluten, artificial flavors, high-fructose corn syrup or synthetic (FD&C) dyes.
As a mom, I love that Vitafusion makes all of their gummies with no artificial flavors or colors.
Read Carol's write up of the event
Read Amber's write up of the event
Read Beeb's write up of the event
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave - November 5, 2019