Who doesn't love bubbly? I know I do. Viva Diva Wines offers a tasty and affordable line of wines and bubbles for your inner diva. Below you can try the sangria recipe I developed. The Viva Diva Rose is delicious! Sweet yet refreshing anf perfect for drinking on its own or as part of a cocktail or sangria. Christina Milian is the owner of Viva Diva Wines and she has “5 Reasons to Viva with your Girls.”
5 Reasons to Viva with Your Girls:
- Viva Diva Wines is a light, delicious and sweet sparkling wine that is perfect on its own or infused into a mixed drink.
- Viva Diva comes in a variety of favors such as Strawberry, Mango, Peach, and Pineapple and Coconut.
- Viva Diva is perfect for any girls' night, event, or just a night in by yourself; just pop open that bottle and enjoy.
- Viva Diva is made in Italy and only contains 6% alcohol, which means you can enjoy a few glasses with your girls and not have the fear of getting a hangover the next day.
- Viva Diva Wines is low in calories and infused with natural fruit flavors, so you can pop open as many bottles as you want and not think about the pounds.
Learn more about the brand and varieties at www.VivaDivaWines.com.
Cherry Viva Diva Sangria Recipe
- sugar, for rimming glasses
- frozen dark cherries
- Viva Diva Rose
- ice cubes, if desired.
Wet the rim of your glass and dip in sugar to coat the rim. Place 3-4 frozen cherries in your glass. (Feel free to add a few ice cubes if you like your sangria very cold). Top with 5 oz. Viva Diva Rose. Serve and enjoy!I received a sample of Viva Diva wines for review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
[…] Sauvignon Lodi Native Wine Napa Wine Chiller Never Hungover Nuvino Stack Wines Twisted Shotz Viva Diva Wines VO | CO Beverage Wine Koozie Wine of the Month […]