All fall we've been building our Tapestry in Weeva. The winter rain has started to kick in, but we still have plenty of sunny dry days sporadically in between the really wet ones. For Thanksgiving this year, we spent 4 days in a cottage in Seaside, OR. Weeva is a fun and creative way to capture family stories and photos, such as our time at the coast, to share and enjoy later on. Family fun, outings, events, and the day-to-day are all things you can find in the keepsake book I'm creating for my mom, which is now almost ready.
With Weeva, you work together with family and friends to collect your favorite stories in an online Tapestry. Once you've collected all of the content, you can print your stories in an art-quality book for yourself or someone else. It's easy to use. You create a Tapestry and then add passages to that tapestry.
The dashboard (shown below) shows what passages you have already added to your Tapestry. Below, you can see what one of the passages looks like when you are entering it. Make sure you enter the passages in order as they can't be reordered once they are published.
Weeva features are designed to make the process collaborative and easy:
- You invite family and friends to populate the book with stories
- Only people who are invited can see and add to the content
- Anyone can make a book using the easy online tools
- Weeva is FREE to collect the stories, monetizing only when people order their gorgeous yet affordable books
- Weeva DESIGNS the books for you, so all you have to do is collect the stories and ask everyone for favorite memories
Check out this video on how to use Weeva:
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021