I'm often an early adopter. I've had a BirchBox subscription since the early days. And I loved my BirchBox. But then I found ispy. And I love it more. It was hard to break up with BirchBox after a several-year relationship, but ipsy was a better fit for my needs. I much prefer 4 or 5 larger cosmetics than 6 or 7smaller products. I customize my profile based on hair color, skin tone, and eye color. For only $10 a month, I can feel like it's my birthday.
Each month my ipsy glam bag arrives—a beautiful pink metallic packing envelope containing an adorable and stylish cosmetic bag including several deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. The cosmetic bags can easily be used for something other than cosmetics, too. I use them for all sorts of things: to hold toiletries; for tampons; as change purses; and even as a clutch.
The value for the money, quite frankly is incredible. Any one of the products in your ipsy glam bag runs for about $10. You get 4 or 5 items plus the cosmetic bag.
So now that I've told you how awesome the ipsy glam bag is, I guess I should tell you what to expect. For March my ipsy Glam bag included:
- Klari Reis geography series cosmetic bag
- Nicole by OPI Roughles nail polish
- Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
- Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Get Ready
Want to get your own ipsy glam bag? Sign up for an ipsy glam bag here.
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021