Here’s what you need to readers need to know if you plan to upgrade you iPhone with AT&T or switch to the nation’s strongest 4G LTE network:
The fastest and easiest way to buy iPhone 6S and 6S Plus starts at 3:01 a.m. ET this Saturday (9/12), when both devices are available for pre-order at att.com/iphone. The new iPhones will be available in AT&T stores at 8 a.m. local time on Friday, September 25 for customers who prefer to purchase one that way.
AT&T customers can take advantage of the following:
- Get up to 15GB of data for $100 on one of AT&T’s new Mobile Share Value plans.
- New and existing DIRECTV and U-Verse customers can take advantage of a new promotion of $500 credit per line when they buy iPhone with AT&T
All other new customers (or lines added by existing customers) can get $300 credit per line—guaranteed $200 for trading in a device plus $100 for selecting iPhone on AT&T Next.
- The All-in-One bundle, the first-ever nationwide TV and wireless combined offer, which includes 10GB of shareable data, HD and DVR for up to four TVs, and unlimited voice and text.
- Receive a 20% savings on the Serena Williams Powerbeats2 Wireless headset with the purchase of a new iPhone.
- Most AT&T smartphone customers choose AT&T Next, AT&T device financing plan that gets you the best monthly rate on Mobile Share Value plans, and pay for the device in low monthly installments. With AT&T Next you own your phone instead of leasing it, so you don’t have to turn it back in.
- Take advantage of their current offer to get iPad mini 2 for $99 with purchase of any iPhone (requires 2-year contract on the iPad).
For more information on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus visit www.att.com/iphone.
- INTERVIEW Ming-Na Wen Talks Animation for Pencils vs. Pixels - November 23, 2023
- The Marvels Easter Eggs - November 10, 2023
- INTERVIEW: Bay Dariz and Phil Earnest Talk Pencils vs Pixels - November 1, 2023