Halloween treats are fun and spooky and I love when they are something you can make out of simple ingredients without having to buy crazy Halloween-specific items. These Witches Brew Bites are one of those easy Halloween treats that are a fun Halloween themed treat idea tat you can make with items found in your pantry or the baking aisle at your local grocery store.
- 1 box of Brownie Mix* (any kind will work)
- 1 can of White Frosting (any kind will work, but we prefer vanilla)
- Purple & Green Sixlets Candy
- Candy eyes
- Candy Bones
- Purple & Green Rock candy pieces
- Purple & Green Food Coloring
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Spoon batter into a lightly oil-sprayed mini muffin pan. Bake according to directions on brownie box.
- When done, take out of the oven and immediately press (with a teaspoon back or any similar utensil) about half way down in the center of the brownie to create a hollow inside, then let cool.
- While the brownies are cooling down, take your frosting and split between 2 bowls. Add purple food coloring to one and green to the other. Add as many drops until you get the color you desire.
- Once brownies are cooled, use a spoon to fill the brownies with purple and green frosting.
- Decorate with the candy to create your
- Optional: If you want a “stirrer” you can use a toothpick, pretzel stick, or a lollipop stick.
*The average size brownie mix box is 18.2 oz., which can make up to 36 brownie bites.
If you liked this recipe, you might like our Halloween Popcorn Treats
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- 100 Best Marvel Movie Quotes - October 13, 2019
- Get the Collectible Toy Story 4 SteelBook available October 8 - October 7, 2019
- Frozen White Chocolate Milkshake - October 4, 2019