This holiday season, Kraft has got some easy great hearty homestyle recipes to help make #CookingUpHolidays just a little bit easier. My family tried Kraft's Zippy Turkey Pot Pie recipe and it was quite the hit. So much a hit in fact, that there were no left overs and I bought the ingredients to make it again this week. There are lots of other recipes, too, from other meals like Buffalo Mac & Cheese and Creamy Turkey & Noodles to tasty treats and desserts like Cookie Butter Cheesecake and Candy Cane Dessert Minis. I had a tough time deciding which recipe to try first. Which one will you try first?
Especially around the holiday, anything that makes my life easier is awesome. Walmart carries lots of great Kraft products, like the two I need for the Zippy Turkey Pot Pie Recipe, as well as just about anything else I need. I can't believe how easy it is to make Zippy Turkey Pot Pie Recipe from scratch. I was blown away at how simple it is and how quickly it comes together—and my whole family went back for seconds, and a couple for thirds. Amazing.
Zippy Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn), thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- MIX milk, dressing and flour in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring after each min. Stir in cheese; microwave 1 min. Mix until well blended. Add turkey, mixed vegetables and onions; toss to coat. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; smooth surface.
- PLACE crust over filling; flute edge and seal to rim of pie plate. Cut several slits in crust to permit steam to escape. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before serving.