Ant-Man and the Wasp is going to be the Marvel Cinematic Universe hit of the summer. The sequel to the blockbuster hit Ant-Man, we can't wait for Ant-Man and the Wasp. Watch for our Ant-Man and the Wasp set visit and exclusive interview content coming soon.
We love creating movie-inspired cocktails.This Ant-Man and the Wasp cocktail Wasp on the Rocks is the perfect summer cocktail just in time for the new Marvel movie.
Wasp on the Rocks
- 2 oz. Spiced Rum
- 4 oz. Pineapple juice
- 1 oz. Orange juice
- 1 oz. Cream of Coconut
- Add all of the ingredients into a shaker and fill with 2–3 pieces of ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with cherries and a mint sprig.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- New Avengers Endgame Trailer and Poster - March 19, 2019
- March is Portland Dining Month - March 17, 2019
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Blu-Ray March 19 - March 12, 2019