Incredibles 2 busts into theaters on June 15, 2018, with America's favorite family of superheroes. We have these fun Incredibles Cookies that are adorable and so super easy, even your kids can help make them!
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Red, Yellow, and Orange gel food coloring
- 1 container of white sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Using a stand mixer, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and 2 eggs until well combined.
- Divide the batter into three separate bowls.
- Mix Red food coloring into one bowl
- Mix Yellow food coloring into the second bowl
- Mix Orange food coloring into the third.
- Take about 1 tsp. of each color of dough and form into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Pour the sanding sugar into a bowl
- Roll cookie dough into the sanding sugar
- Place cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Lightly push each cookie dough ball down so that it becomes a thick but flat disk.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to completely cool before enjoying!
- 10 Back-to-School Organization Tips + How to Use Personalized Labels - June 22, 2021
- 9 Things I Never Leave the House Without - June 22, 2021
- 11 Tips for Keeping Your House Clean - June 21, 2021