We can't wait for the new Marvel Black Panther movie coming February 16, 2018. We've got these fantastic Black Panther Oreo cookies for the film. Long live the King.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission if you purchase a product.Thanks for supporting our small business.
Black Panther Oreos
Makes 18 Oreos
- 1 package of Double Stuf Oreo cookies
- 2 bags of milk chocolate Ghirardelli melting wafers
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Using a double boiler, melt the milk chocolate melting wafers.
- Using a fork, dip in the Oreo cookies until fully coated.
- Place Oreo cookies onto a cookie sheet and let dry for an hour.
- While Oreos are drying, using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Scoop the icing into a piping bag.
- Once the chocolate covered Oreos is hardened, using the icing, pipe on the detail of the Black Panther icon onto all of the dipped Oreos.
- Let icing harden for 30 minutes.
- Doing only one Oreo at a time.
- Repeat steps with remaining Oreos.
Marvel Studios’ BLACK PANTHER arrives in theatres everywhere on February 16, 2018! Have you seen the trailer?
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Games and Toys Holiday Gift Guide - November 26, 2019
- Visiting Stranger Things Filming Locations in Atlanta - November 25, 2019
- Frozen 2 Movie Review - November 24, 2019