My oldest daughter has recently discovered and fallen in love with Taylor Swift's music. I like Taylor Swift, but not 24-7 and certainly not as my only listening choice. I've discovered the perfect toy that allows my daughter to play her music in her room while playing with her stuffed animals: Bluebee Pals! Bluebee Pals is a new interactive Bluetooth-enabled plush companion and learning tool from Kayle Concepts.
Bluebee Pals is a huggable plush toy that sings, reads, and answers phone calls. The advanced technology includes lip synchronization allowing the animal's mouth to move while singing and reading your child's favorite storybooks or learning apps. Yes, my daughter has been watching her lamb sing Taylor Swift.
I love that it's a multipurpose toy. She can play music or books from her iPod Touch. You can even surprise and entertain your family and friends when you use your Bluebee Pal as a wireless speaker phone! Bluebee Pals are a great unique gift idea and available at Toys ‘R Us and online at www.bluebeepals.com. You can choose from five designs: Leo the Lion, Riley the Zebra, Lily the Lovable Lamb, Winston the Puppy, or Sammy the Bear.
See the Bluebee Pals Commercial
Here are the key product features of Bluebee Pals and what's included in the box:
- Embedded Bluetooth®-enabled speaker
- Super soft plush fabric
- Connects to any Apple® or Android® device with Bluetooth® capabilities (smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops)
- Sings along to music, stories, lullabies, and story books
- Use as hands-free telephone with built in speaker and microphone
- Rechargeable battery with USB micro-charge cable Included (adapter not included)
- Bluebee Pals Instructional Manual included