The holidays are just around the corner, and I love being able to have help getting ready for the holidays. Betty Crocker makes spreading holiday cheer easier. Whether you're making treats for an annual bake party with your friends or baking a last-minute batch of cookies for school, you can whip up easy treats to impress your guests with the help of Betty Crocker! Turn to Walmart and Betty Crocker as a go-to for holiday preparations. My kids love helping me bake, and Betty Crocker helps make that baking even easier with their cookie mixes. Keep a few Betty Crocker cookie mixes on hand for last-minute baking at the holidays. This easy Blueberry Oatmeal Cups recipe my daughters created. Easy enough any kid can make it with a little bit of parental support.
Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
- 1 bag Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix,
- 1 15 oz can Blueberry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit .
- Prepare Oatmeal cookie mix per directions.
- Spray small muffin tin.
- Spoon cookie mix into small muffin tin. Make a well in the center of the oatmeal cookie mix.
- Fill well with a tiny spoonful of the blueberry pie mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Valentine's Day Gift Guide - February 8, 2020
- 4 Tips to Help You Stick to Your 2020 Fitness Goals - February 7, 2020
- FLCL: Progressive & Alternative + Funko Figure - February 5, 2020