I partnered with my friends at Megan Media and Tropicana for this post. As always, the opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. #MixedWithTrop.
Who doesn't love a good Girls Night In? Sometimes after a busy week, my creativity and time to manage a fancy girls night in runs amuck. That's when I turn to Tropicana’s Tangerine Lemonade to help elevate my social gatherings and step up my at-home mixology game.
Tropicana Premium Drinks are the perfect addition to my kitchen for at-home mixology. They let me create a great and tasty cocktail without all the work, and Tropicana Premium Drinks are great on their own, but are even tastier when used as a cocktail mixer!
Tropicana’s Tangerine Lemonade is my favorite Tropicana Premium Lemonade and Drinks flavor. It’s citrusy and refreshing with no artificial sweeteners and no artificial flavors. Try this Sparkling Tangerine Lemonade Cooler we made for our recent Girls Night In.
Sparkling Tangerine Lemonade Cooler
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 3 oz. Tropicana’s Tangerine Lemonade
- 1 oz. lemon-lime soda
- Rocks glasses
- Fill rocks glass with ice cubes.
- Pour vodka, Cointreau, and Tropicana’s Tangerine Lemonade in a cocktail shaker. Shake lightly.
- Pour into rocks glass.
- Top with soda.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Polaroid Lab is the Perfect Gift for Teens and Tweens Polaroid Lab - November 16, 2019
- Upgrade Your Kitchen with Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerators - November 16, 2019
- Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave - November 5, 2019