In honor of the new Marvel's Captain America: Civil War movie that is in theatres nationwide May 6, we've created a fun inspired cocktail for your enjoyment, the Kinky Blue Liqueur Cocktail + Sugar Cherry Minisicle. This cocktail and miniscicle feature Kinky Blue Liqueur, Boone's Farm Strawberry Daiquiri, Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, and Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice as well as Maraschino Cherry Juice.
Captain America: Civil War Inspired Cocktail & Sugar Cherry Minisicle
- 2 ounces Kinky Blue Liqueur
- 3 ounces Boone's Farm Strawberry Daiquiri
- 5 ounces Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 4 ounces Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- In a measuring cup add 2 ounces of Kinky Blue Liqueur and 3 ounces of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix well and pour into the bottom of rocks glass.
- Place glass into the freezer, and freeze for 2–3 hours or until mixture becomes frozen solid.
- In a cocktail shaker add Boone's Farm Strawberry Daiquiri, Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, and top with ice. Shake the cocktail shaker for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the glass with the frozen Kinky Blue liqueur and lemon juice mixture.
- Garnish with a Sugar Cherry Minisicle.
Sugar Cherry Minisicle Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Club Soda
- 2 tbsp. Kinky Blue Liqueur
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- Use two measuring cups, mix red ingredients and blue ingredients separately.
- Fill mini popsicle molds halfway with the red mixture and place molds into the freezer to harden, 1–1 1/2 hours.
- Remove molds from the freezer and add the blue mixture to the fill line.
- Secure Popsicle sticks and place in the freezer up to 4–5 hours or overnight.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Abigail Cowen and Tom Lewis heat up the screen in Redeeming Love - January 18, 2022
- Marvel's Moon Knight First Trailer Breakdown - January 18, 2022
- Marvel's Moon Knight drops a chaotic first trailer - January 17, 2022