Captain America is our favorite Avenger. In honor of the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame, we created this fun Captain America Mocktail. It's red, white, and blue, just like our favorite superhero.
Thanks to Disney for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Captain America Mocktail
- Sparkling vanilla soda
- 5 oz. Grenadine
- Collins glass
- Blue sprinkles
- Fun straw
- Dip rim of Collins glass in water and roll in sprinkles to line the rim.
- Fill rimmed glass halfway with ice.
- Pour 1.5 oz. of Grenadine over ice.
- Gently fill the glass with sparkling vanilla soda, careful not to pour to quickly as to not disturb the Grenadine layer at the bottom or create too many bubbles with the soda.
- Add a fun decorative straw.
- Enjoy as you watch Avengers: Endgame!
Avengers: Endgame releases on Digital July 30 and Blu-ray August 13
Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. On July 30, Avengers fans around the world are invited to assemble once more for the in-home release of Avengers: Endgame on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD, and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
Extras celebrate Stan Lee, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, the women of Marvel, the Russo brothers, deleted scenes, and gags—and early Digital viewers receive an exclusive Steve and Peggy featurette.
The must-own, final chapter of the 22-film MCU series, Avengers: Endgame will be packaged several ways to ensure fans get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience. Viewers can bring home the film 2 weeks early on Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD, and SD and gain access to an exclusive extra highlighting the love story of Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Peggy Carter. A physical copy of Avengers: Endgame is available as a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray and Digital Code), and a single DVD. Fans who wish to revisit all four films in the Avengers franchise may opt for a Digital bundle, which includes Marvel’s The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance— Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in Avengers: Endgame.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee— Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.— Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original Iron Man—and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America—Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes— Follow Black Widow's journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame— See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history…back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU— MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene—and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor— His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes— “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard,” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel— Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs, and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro— Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary— Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- • Sparkling vanilla soda
- • 1.5 oz. Grenadine
- • Ice
- • Collins glass
- • Blue sprinkles
- • Fun straw
1. Dip rim of Collins glass in water and roll in
sprinkles to line the rim.
2. Fill rimmed glass halfway with ice.
3. Pour 1.5 oz. of Grenadine over ice.
4. Gently fill the glass with sparkling vanilla
soda, careful not to pour to quickly as to not disturb the Grenadine layer at
the bottom or create too many bubbles with the soda.
5. Add a fun decorative straw.
6. Enjoy as you watch Avengers: Endgame!