It's been 11 months of crazy secret keeping. Keeping secrets is the worst.
Captain Marvel Set Visit: Behind-the-Scenes of Captain Marvel
Last year when I sent to Los Angeles for the Avengers: Infinity War red carpet premiere, we did a behind the scenes of Captain Marvel secret set visit. Our Captain Marvel set visit included a tour with Property Master Drew Petrotta who walked us around the set and shared with us some of the props in the movie and then took us to tour the costume trailer.
We couldn't be flipped upside down to be tortured for our memories, so standing up pained was all we had to do to pose for our photos. Some of the things we saw included:
- The Skrull ship, including photos in the Mind Fracker
- Props such as blasters and the Tesseract
- Costume trailer with costumes such as Coulson and Fury's suits and Carol Danvers' grunge outfit complete with NIN shirt
We also went on set to see a few scenes being filmed with Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, and Goose. Apparently, Brie Larson is allergic to cats, so most of her scenes with Goose are done with VFX but we lucked out and saw one of the few where they filmed with the actual cats! How cool!
We chatted with Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, too! Did you know that Anna Boden is the first female director of a Marvel movie? And Ryan Fleck/Anna Boden, the first married couple to direct a Marvel movie, is only the second pair (Russo Brothers are the first) to direct a Marvel movie?
Captain Marvel opens everywhere March 8, 2019
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- New Avengers Endgame Trailer and Poster - March 19, 2019
- March is Portland Dining Month - March 17, 2019
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Blu-Ray March 19 - March 12, 2019