It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Okay, not quite, but the holidays are approaching, which means it's time for holiday treats. What's better than combining two of my favorite things in the whole world: Christmas and Disney!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission if you purchase a product.Thanks for supporting our small business.
Christmas Mickey Oreos
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 package of Double Stuf Oreo cookies
- 1 bag of mini Oreo cookies
- 1 bag of red candy melts
- Cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- 1 tube of white cookie icing
- 1 tube of yellow cookie icing
- 1 container of Wilton holly mix sprinkles
- 1 package of bow icing transfers
- Gently take apart the Oreo cookies so that you have one-half clean of filling and the filling is on the other half
- Take the mini Oreo cookies and do the same thing, but scrape off the creme on the mini Oreo cookies.
- Using the black cookie icing, pipe a dollop onto the creme side of the double stuf marshmallows where Mickey's ears would go.
- Place a mini Oreo that you split onto the icing.
- Place the top half of the Oreo back on.
- Using a double boiler, melt the red candy melts until smooth.
- Take the Oreo and dip the bottom half of the cookie into the red candy melts.
- Lightly shake the cookie to get the excess chocolate off.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and repeat steps with remaining cookies.
- Once all cookies have been put together and dipped let dry for 10 minutes before decorating.
- Split the cookies in half so that you have an even amount of Mickeys and Minnies.
- Place a small dot of the candy melt still melted onto the back of the icing bow.
- Place bow in between the “ears” on 12 cookies.
- Take the black cookie icing and pipe on the belt onto the 12 cookies you will be making into Mickey.
- Take the white cookie icing and pipe on a white line on the top of the red chocolate for Minnie.
- Add some polka dots for Minnie's dress.
- Using the holly sprinkles add on 2 green leafs and 3 red dots onto the corner of the red.
- Using the yellow icing, add the buckle to Mickey's belt.
- Using the white icing, add the white dots to Mickey's pants.
- Let dry for 30 minutes before enjoying!
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Heather Edwards says
These are so cute! Can’t wait to try making them.
Nancy Loring says
I think that I might be able to make these. Your instructions are great. I need all the help that i can get.
cyndi br says
these look very easy to make and are very cute!
Amy D says
These are perfect for me to make for my daughter’s upcomig birthday. She loves Mickey Mouse and Oreos! Anytime I ask her what she wants for her birthday, she says “Mickey Mouse!” These look like so much fun to make! 🙂