Our kids love to code and love to read. The new Click'd by Disney-Hyperion is a perfect fit for my tween girls and it's available now! Thanks to Disney-Hyperion for sending us a copy to check out and partnering with me for a giveaway.
What will your kids do when they read the new Click'd?
- try out the Code.org activities featured in the book!
- share a roundup of your family’s favorite apps!
- share how you encourage STEM excitement in your own home!
New York Times best-selling author Tamara Ireland Stone combines friendship, coding, and lots of popcorn in her fun and empowering middle-grade debut.
Allie Navarro can’t wait to show her best friends the app she built at CodeGirls summer camp. Click'd pairs users based on common interests and sends them on a fun (and occasionally rule-breaking) scavenger hunt to find each other. And it’s a hit. By the second day of school, everyone is talking about Click'd.
Watching her app go viral is amazing. Leaderboards are filling up! Everyone’s making new friends. And with all the data Allie is collecting, she has an even better shot at beating her archenemy, Nathan, at the upcoming youth coding competition. But when Allie discovers a glitch that threatens to expose everyone’s secrets, she has to figure out how to make things right, even if that means sharing the computer lab with Nathan. Can Allie fix her app, stop it from doing any more damage, and win back the friends it hurt—all before she steps on stage to present Click'd to the judges?
Enter for a chance to win a copy of Click’d and a Popsocket with mount
One (1) winner receives:
- Copy of Click’d
- A branded Popsocket with mount
Giveaway open to U.S. addresses only. Ends 9/16 1159 pm PST.
Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion.
Check out our other giveaways
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021