We loved Disney • Pixar's Coco. We're sharing this Coco Churro Popcorn recipe inspired by the movie. It's the perfect churro popcorn snack to enjoy why watching Disney • Pixar's Coco with your family.
Coco Churro Popcorn
- Cinnamon Coated Popcorn
- 1 bag Kettle popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/4 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup multi-colored M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate coated sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of chocolate covered pretzels
- 1 container of cupcake candy skulls
Churro Sugar Coating
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the churro sugar coating and set aside.
- Pour popcorn in a large baking pan covered with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add granulated sugar, cinnamon, light corn syrup, and vanilla.
- Whisking the butter mix constantly, until mixture is smooth about 2–4 minutes.
- Begin to slowly drizzle cinnamon butter coating over popcorn.
- Use a spatula to toss the popcorn to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle the popcorn with the churro sugar coating, then toss to coat.
- Add all of the other ingredients to the popcorn and toss to mix.
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021