We're celebrating the release of our new favorite remake Murder on the Orient Express with a Murder on the Orient Express–inspired drink Death by Gin. Thanks to our friends at Cohn & Wolf for the supplies and Shaker & Spoon's recommendations for how best to enjoy our Death by Gin cocktail kit, we're toasting the new movie with this fab Death by Gin cocktail.
Death by Gin Cocktail
- 2 oz. Gin (Tanqueray No. TEN)
- 3/4 oz. St. Germain
- 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake with ice, then strain into a coupe glass. No Garnish.
(This post includes affiliate links).
Speaking of movie night, Murder on the Orient Express is fab! Kenneth Branagh directs and leads an all-star cast, including Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer, Penélope Cruz, Judi Dench, and Leslie Odom, Jr. in this stylish, suspenseful, and thrilling mystery based on the best-selling novel by Agatha Christie. Everyone’s a suspect when a murder is committed on a lavish train ride, and a brilliant detective must race against time to solve the puzzle before the killer strikes again. The film is available now on digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- 100 Best Marvel Movie Quotes - October 13, 2019
- Get the Collectible Toy Story 4 SteelBook available October 8 - October 7, 2019
- Frozen White Chocolate Milkshake - October 4, 2019