Dill Dip with Rye Bread
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. mayonnaise*
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. celery salt
- 1 tbsp. dill seed
- Optional: chipped beef, bacon bits, crispy bacon*
- Mix together sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in celery salt and dill.
- Place dip mix in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Serve with bread. I used a marble rye and create a bread bowl out of it, leaving the inside bread pieces as dipping pieces.
*If you're not a fan of mayonnaise, you can also make this with Miracle Whip or a mayonnaise substitute. We often don't have mayonnaise in the house, but we have the other ingredients so we'll sub out for Miracle Whip or the like. Plus, in general, I don't love that much mayo, so there's that. You can also do add-in on this recipe easily like bacon bits, crispy bacon, or chipped beef.
- Director Sam Raimi Brings Horror to the MCU with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Sox the Robot Cat from LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022
- Casting the Perfect LIGHTYEAR - April 21, 2022