It's time to bring the magic home! Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms Arrives on Digital and on Blu-ray January 29. Check out our review of Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms!
Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms Blu-Ray and Digital available January 29
The stunning feature film will be packaged and released in several different formats, giving families the flexibility to watch it on a variety of different devices. Viewers can instantly watch the film in Digital UHD, HD, and SD, and bring home a physical copy of the film as the Ultimate Collector’s Edition (4K UHD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Code) or a single DVD.
Bonus features include:
On Pointe: A Conversation with Misty Copeland—Copeland shares the thrill of portraying one of her favorite characters in a whole new way.
Unwrapping “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”—Dive into the production design, sets, costumes and more that helped transform a beloved ballet into an adventurous movie.
- The Stahlbaums Arrive—As the Stahlbaums enter the Christmas Eve ball, the butler attempts to announce them to the assembled guests.
- Follow Your Ribbon—Drosselmeyer encourages a reluctant Clara to go find her gift.
- Deleted Scene—Clara Asks About Her Mother- Sugar Plum gives Clara a tour of her mother’s bedroom.
- Left, Left, Left, Left, Left—Wandering lost in the forest, palace guards Cavalier and Harlequin quarrel about which way to go.
- Out with the Old—Sugar Plum makes sweeping changes to the palace decor.
- “Fall on Me” Performed by Andrea Bocelli Featuring Matteo Bocelli—Experience superstar tenor Andrea Bocelli and his son Matteo Bocelli performing their first duet together in this uplifting song.
- “The Nutcracker Suite” Performed by Lang Lang—Get swept up in a series of images from the movie, set to Tchaikovsky’s music and featuring world-renowned pianist Lang Lang.
Unwrapped: The Visual Effects of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms”—View a reel that explores the layers of effects in sequences of the film.
ABOUT THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS
In the coming-of-age tale, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Keira Knightley stars as the Sugar Plum Fairy and Mackenzie Foy portrays Clara. Helen Mirren brings much-feared Mother Ginger to life, and Morgan Freeman stars as Clara’s eccentric godfather, Drosselmeyer. Eugenio Derbez and Richard E. Grant play Hawthorne and Shiver, the regents of the Land of Flowers and Land of Snowflakes. Jayden Fowora-Knight was cast as Phillip Hoffman, the Nutcracker soldier come-to-life. Matthew Macfadyen, Ellie Bamber, and Thomas Sweet were called on to play Clara’s father Mr. Stahlbaum, sister Louise, and brother Fritz, respectively. Omid Djalili and Jack Whitehall portray palace guards Cavalier and Harlequin, and the film features a special performance by ballet greats Misty Copeland and Sergei Polunin.