Is Big Hero 6 as big a hit in your house as it is mine? This year, celebrate the holidays with Baymax using these easy DIY Baymax Ornament directions. They are so quick and easy to make!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow
What You'll Need
- White or Shiny White Bulb Ornaments
- Permanent marker or oil marker for glass/ceramic use
- Baymax template
Download a Baymax template from the internet. You can get one here. Use your marker to draw a circle. Draw a second circle the same size leaving a gap about 1-2 inches depending on the size of glass bulb ornament you are using. Draw a thin line to connect the circle. Voila! Baymax! My girls wrote their names and the date on the back side of the ornament so they'd know who made which Baymax on the tree.
You can get blub ornaments at most any craft store and even some box stores. If you can't find white, you can also use clear bulbs and fill the inside with white paint. Pour a glob in a swirl the bulb around until the inside is coated.
- Museum Hack is the Best Way to Tour a New Museum - August 3, 2021
- Nickelodeon’s “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” Curse of the Shadows - August 2, 2021
- Collection Of Best JUNGLE CRUISE Movie Quotes - July 31, 2021