This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
My sister is a mom of two boys. They are bundles of energy. So much so, in fact. the birthday party theme she chose for my youngest nephew's first birthday was “Where the Wild Things Are.” I made him a “Wild One” t-shirt for his first birthday party, but I thought she needed a fun shirt of her own so I made her a shirt that says “I Only Raise Ballers.”
This post is sponsored by Cricut. As always, all opinions are my own.
DIY “I Only Raise Ballers” T-Shirt with Cricut Infusible Ink
I was SO excited to play with the new Cricut Infusible Ink product. We do a lot of crafting on the blog and at my house. We're a little nuts about crafting with vinyl here at Whisky + Sunshine and we're constantly making fun designs for home and travel, and so we wanted to create a new one with the new Cricut Infusible Ink.
The Cricut EasyPress 2 is the best tool for the job. The even heat plate, robust temperature range (up to 400°!), and portability make it the go-to heat companion for Cricut Infusible Ink. Its advanced features ensure flawless Infusible Ink results every time.
I created a cute “I Only Raise Ballers” design for my sister using the Cricut Maker. You can download a copy of the art here as a PNG file.
DIY “I Raise Ballers” T-Shirt
Here's what you need to make your own DIY “I Raise Ballers” T-Shirt with Cricut Infusible Ink:
- Your design, cut and weeded from the Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Butcher paper
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet
- Cricut T-shirt Blank
- White Cardstock (80 lb) or 4 layers butcher paper
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Lint roller
- Put your Cricut EasyPress Mat on a firm surface.
- Preheat Cricut EasyPress 2 to 385°F.
- Place the t-shirt on clean Cricut EasyPress Mat.
- Insert cardstock inside the t-shirt to prevent bleed-through.
- Lint roll t-shirt to remove any surface debris.
- Cover t-shirt with butcher paper larger than the heat plate of Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Preheat t-shirt for 15 seconds with Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Remove butcher paper from the top of the t-shirt.
- Place design face down, liner side up on top of the t-shirt.
- Cover with clean butcher paper larger than the heat plate of Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Press with light pressure at 385°F for 40 seconds with Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Slowly lift Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Slowly remove butcher paper.
- Slowly remove liner while warm. Note: If the transfer sheet remains on the shirt, remove with tweezers.
- Machine wash inside out with cold water and mild detergent
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Do not use fabric softener, dryer sheets, or bleach
- New Halloween-Themed ‘Disney After Hours BOO BASH’ Coming to Magic Kingdom - May 7, 2021
- From Cradle to Stage Series Review - May 6, 2021
- A QUIET PLACE 2 – Final Trailer & Featurette Available - May 6, 2021