This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
My teenage daughter is OBSESSED with BTS. Shirts, Funko POPS!, dolls, posters all line her walls. She loves anything related to BTS so when she wanted a personalized tote, of course, I said yes.
I made her a fun DIY BTS-Inspired Tote with Cricut Infusible Ink that she can take with her. She picked the quote from a song and we added it to the tote.
I was SO excited to play with the new Cricut Infusible Ink product. We do a lot of crafting on the blog and at my house. We're a little nuts about crafting with vinyl here at Whisky + Sunshine and we're constantly making fun designs for home and travel (hello Disney t-shirts), and so we wanted to create a new one with the new Cricut Infusible Ink.
I created this fun DIY BTS-Inspired Tote design that says “Love Yourself Love Myself Peace.” You can download a copy of the art here.
DIY BTS-Inspired Tote
Here's what you need to make your own DIY BTS-Inspired Tote with Cricut Infusible Ink:
- Your design, cut and weeded with a Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Butcher paper
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet
- Cricut T-shirt Blank
- White Cardstock (80 lb) or 4 layers butcher paper
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Lint roller
- Put your Cricut EasyPress Mat on a firm surface.
- Preheat Cricut EasyPress 2 to 385°F.
- Place a t-shirt on clean Cricut EasyPress Mat.
- Insert cardstock inside the t-shirt to prevent bleed-through.
- Lint roll t-shirt to remove any surface debris.
- Cover t-shirt with butcher paper larger than the heat plate of Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Preheat t-shirt for 15 seconds with Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Remove butcher paper from the top of the t-shirt.
- Place design face down, liner side up on top of the t-shirt.
- Cover with clean butcher paper larger than the heat plate of EasyPress 2.
- Press with light pressure at 385°F for 40 seconds with Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Slowly lift Cricut EasyPress 2.
- Slowly remove butcher paper.
- Slowly remove liner while warm. Note: If the transfer sheet remains on the shirt, remove with tweezers.
- Machine wash inside out with cold water and mild detergent
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Do not use fabric softener, dryer sheets, or bleach