Prefer your fairy tales with a twist? We've created this Frozen White Chocolate Milkshake to celebrate the release of the new A Twisted Tale book, Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita, the seventh book in the series. You'll love to drink this Frozen White Chocolate Milkshake while you snuggle up with the newest book in the A Twisted Tale series and await the new Frozen 2 to arrive in theatres. We love the dark retellings of Disney classics. We’ve always been fans of Disney stories, especially the villains, so we love the darker spin on these twisted tales.
This post is sponsored by Disney Book Group. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Frozen White Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate hot chocolate mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Blue Food Coloring
- Whipped cream
- Jelly beans
- Blue sprinkles
- Make your milkshake. We used 6 scoops of ice cream (about 2 cups) and 1/2 cup of milk and added 8 drops of blue food coloring and hot chocolate mix in the NutriNinja. This should make enough to fill your glass, but you are welcome to play with the consistency to get the thickness of the shake you prefer.
- Pour your milkshake into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and jelly beans.
- Let it go and enjoy!
About Conceal, Don't Feel
The A Twisted Tale series is a young adult fantasy series that puts a twist on classic Disney stories. This new release based on Frozen asks, What if Anna and Elsa never knew each other?
There are already 6 other titles in the A Twisted Tale series, and 2 new titles releasing this spring: Straight on Till Morning (based on Peter Pan) and So This Is Love (based on Cinderella).
Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita is Book 7 in the A Twisted Tale series and is in stores October 1st, 2019.
A Twisted Tale Books in Stores Now:
- Book 1: A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
- Book 2: Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell
- Book 3: As Old as Time by Liz Braswell
- Book 4: Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
- Book 5: Part of Your World by Liz Braswell
- Book 6: Mirror, Mirror by Jen Calonita
A Twisted Tale Books Coming in 2020:
- Book 8: Straight on till Morning by Liz Braswell (releases February 4, 2020)
- Book 9: So This Is Love by Elizabeth Lim (releases April 7, 2020)
Synopsis of Conceal, Don’t Feel
What if Anna and Elsa never knew each other?
As the future Queen of Arendelle, Princess Elsa’s life is full of expectation and responsibility—not to mention, questions. What type of ruler will she be? When will she have to pick a suitor? And why has she always harbored the feeling that some critical piece of herself is missing?
Following the unexpected death of her parents, Elsa is forced to answer those questions sooner than she’d hoped, becoming the sole ruler of her kingdom and growing lonelier than ever. But when mysterious powers begin to reveal themselves, Elsa starts to remember fragments of her childhood that seem to have been erased—pieces that include a very familiar-looking girl. Determined to fill the void she has always felt, Elsa must take a harrowing journey across her icy kingdom to undo a terrible curse…and find the missing Princess of Arendelle.
About the Author
Jen Calonita is the author of the award-winning Secrets of My Hollywood Life and Fairy Tale Reform School series. She lives in New York with her husband, two boys, and two chihuahuas named Captain Jack Sparrow and Ben Kenobi. A huge Disney fan, Jen dreams of moving the whole family into Cinderella's castle at Walt Disney World. Visit her online at: www.jencalonitaonline.com and Twitter @jencalonita.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Dirt and Worms Pudding Cups Inspired by the Lion King - October 22, 2019
- 100 Best Marvel Movie Quotes - October 13, 2019
- Get the Collectible Toy Story 4 SteelBook available October 8 - October 7, 2019