Everyone loves getting gifts, even our pets! With an easy and adorable DIY Mason Treat Jar for Pets you can create a gift for your pet or a friend's pet. A quick trip to your neighborhood Walmart and you can grab all of the supplies you need, the basis of which is a Mason jar and the treats themselves. We love easy Mason jar crafts.
DIY Mason Treat Jar for Pets
What You Need:
- Purina or Beneful Treats for a Cat or Dog
- Purina Tag Template
- Mason Jar with lid
- Fabric, if you want to be extra fancy
- Ribbon, twine, or string
- Hole punch
- Fill the Mason jar with treats of choice.
- Cut our a circle of fabric two inches larger in diameter than the lid of the Mason jar (this allows enough fabric to hang over the edge of the lid).
- Place inner lid on top of the Mason jar. Place the fabric circle over the lid and screw on the metal band.
- Cut out the Purina tag of your choice from the tag template.
- Punch a hole in the tag.
- Cut a piece of ribbon, twine, or string long enough to wrap around the Mason jar. Slide the ribbon through the tag and tit it around the Mason jar. I used twine and cut the length long enough to wrap a few times around the Mason jar.
Right now at Walmart, you can save over $9 in coupons as well:
SAVE $3.00 Purina® on any two (2) 6oz or larger packages of Purina® Beggin'®, Busy® or Beneful® brand Dog Snacks
SAVE $1.00 Friskies® on ANY two (2) packages of Friskies® Party Mix or Whisker Lickin's® Cat Treats
SAVE $4.00 Waggin' Train® on any one (1) 8oz.or larger package of Waggin' Train® Treats for Dogs
SAVE $1.00 ALPO® on two (2) packages of ALPO® brand Dog Snacks
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Best Quotes - September 22, 2021